Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Latest Stuff

A Christmas present I made for Doug's sister and her family. I took the pictures at the graveyard on different head stones. I couldn't find a frame with that many slots so I put fabric on the back of the frame and glued the pictures onto it. I also painted a little design on it to spice it up.
I made these plates for the grandparents for Christmas. All I did was get Clark's foot prints on there using acrylic paint and then mod podged the fabric onto the plate. I had to make one for myself because they were so cute!
For my nephew's birthday I had painted some little paintings similar to this of a fire truck and cement truck (Tonka style) and he needed one more to make his room complete. I love how they turned out! I forgot to take pictures of the other ones.
Cute Valentine's Day Decorations. I painted the blocks and then used black paint to antique the edges and stuff. Then put vinyl on them. 
I just took a Styrofoam cone I bought at the dollar store, painted it white, and hot glued conversation hearts onto it. Really easy and cute!
More vinyl blocks. I painted them and then mod podged paper onto them. You can't see the last E very well so I may have to redo that one. It is so fun actually having valentine's decorations now.

No comments:

Post a Comment